Construction of Treated Sewage Effluent (TSE) Pipelines from Sewage Treatment Plant to Dukhan township. The works comprised:
- Transfer TSE pipeline from the existing STP to Dukhan township.
- Distribution pipe network to deliver the TSE to the TSE holding tanks.
- TSE Pump Station at the existing STP.
- Balancing Tanks 1.5km north-west of STP.
- Electrical works and control system.
- Flow meter chamber (civil and electromechanical) at the existing STP for measurement of the TSE transfer volumes.
- Level monitoring system at effluent storage and balancing tanks including hook-up to PLC system at the STP including all necessary modifications to the existing PLC.
- Booster pumps at TSE holding tanks.
- Booster pump station at TSE tank.
- 3 Nr future connections for the Dukhan township.